Dr. Bill Pettit on to Real Change LIVE sharing stories of hope for Physical Disorders.
Each Real Change session with Dr. Bill focused on a different DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual) mental health disorder where he has personally witnessed people experience real change.
If you haven’t yet watched the first video of the series, “There is only ONE mental illness”, please start there.
In this episode we explored how Chronic Mental Stress impacts the physical in the following ways:
- Pain, sleep disturbance and memory problems
- Norepineprine and Epinephrine
- High Blood pressure
- Release of sugar
- Decrease in Immune function
- Cancers ,Skin Disorders, Viral and bacterial infections,
- Delayed healing from injury or surgery
- Decreased Thyroid
- Low Thyroid function
- increased clottability of blood
- blood clots in veins of legs
- Heart Attacks
- Increased inflammatory cytokines and free radicals
- Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Irritable Bowl Syndrome, Migraine Headaches
- Increased muscle tension
- chronic low back and neck pain, asthma attacks, chronic lung disease
We explore how mental stress creates physical symptoms and if you suffer from them, how there can hope for real change.
If you enjoyed the video, please see Bill’s Resources page for others like it.