This 16-hour self-study video program explores how incremental insights into the Nature of the Three Universal Principles of Mind, Consciousness, and Thought increases the experience of Peace of Mind and maximizes Health in Mind, Brain, Body, Behavior, Relationships, Creativity, and Productivity.
I draw upon my 26 years of mentoring by Sydney Banks, my own 37-year journey of insight as a student and sharer of the Principles, and my 50+ years as a student of medicine, psychiatry, physiology, and neuroscience to point to simplicity where there is apparent complexity, clarity where there is confusion, oneness where there is apparent duality and love, understanding and hope where there is lostness, disillusion and all too often, despair.
“This is by far the BEST course I have ever taken. Dr Pettit’s wisdom and approach are the perfect blend to make the content easy to understand. I have already recommended to several people.”
– Jessie-Lynn MacDonald, BA/MA
A PEEK AT WHAT’S COVERED
Format: Eight 2-hour Video Presentations (with breaks), plus 2-hour Q&A video. Includes bonus 8 hours worth of Q & A calls with a group of practicing therapists who went through the course together who agreed to allow us to share the recordings.
Objectives: At the Completion of the Program the Participants will Have an Increased Ability to Discuss:
- The Three Universal Principles (Mind, Consciousness, Thought) as the Essence of Everything
- All Living Creatures Also Utilize These Principles to Create their Personal and Unique Experience of Life One Thought at a Time
- Every Human Being has Mental Health Within Them Now
- People are Never Broken and Have Nothing Lacking
- Diagnostic Labels are a description of WHERE a person is but never of WHO they ARE
- There is One Cause and One Cure to All Mental Suffering
- There are Two Thought Systems: The Divine Thought System and The Personal Thought System
- Universal Mind and personal mind are two ways of using the same mind.
- The Brain Functions as a Computer and is Powered and Informed by Mind Which is the Intelligent Energy of All Things
- Our Feeling Level is a Barometer of Our Thinking
- The Psyche (the individual site of Consciousness) and the Soma (the physical body) are the Same Energy in a Different Disguise
- As Humans We are What we Seek, and Thus Are Guided by Universal Mind at All Times, and Thus Will Be Okay ‘No Matter What’
- Absent a Sufficient Understanding of The Universal Principles, Humans are Prone to Get Caught in Giving Attention and Life to Insecure Thoughts in Reaction to Life’s Challenges Resulting in a State of Chronic Mental Stress (CMS)
- How CMS Chronically Activates the Body’s Emergency Stress Response Creating Progressive Dysregulation of Hormonal Systems, Neurotransmitter Systems, Neuro Circuitry, Immune Systems, Gene Regulation (Epigenetics)
- Psycho – Somatic Dysregulation is Experienced Internally Through Alterations in Mood and Tension, and Thought and Physically
- These Mental Stress Created Dysregulation Experiences (Often Labeled as Symptoms) are Actually Wisdom (Mind) Guided Information, if You Will, a Virus Detector or Metaphorical Geiger Counter Attempting to Protect Us From Ourselves
- Scientific Findings, Seeing Simplicity and Clarity Where others See Complexity and Uncertainty
- Allostatic Load, Stress Resistance, Resilience, Chronic Systemic Inflammation, Epigenetics, Neuroplasticity
- The Role of Forgiveness of Self and Others and Acceptance of Human Frailty in Self and Others in Experiencing Peace of Mind
- The Role of Peace of Mind in Experiencing Optimal Health in Mind, Brain, Body, and Behavior, Relationships, Productivity, Creativity
- The Myths and Grains of Truth Regarding the Causal Influence of Genes, Hormones, Environment, Adverse Childhood Events (ACEs), Traumatic Brain Injury and Variation In Brain Processor
- That Peace of Mind is Possible Regardless of Past Adverse Experiences, Present Life Challenges, and the Reality of Future Uncertainty
Upon purchase you will receive immediate access to the full program via a private password members-only area. You can watch the program at your own pace. Mp3 downloads of all video content is included.
KIND WORDS FROM PARTICIPANTS
“In this course, Dr Pettit shares his life, gives current examples, and humbly shows the truth in situations people are faced with. I trust Dr. Pettit. Dr Pettit spoke so honestly and knowledgeably about the MBB Connection, but also connected us with excellent resources by Sydney Banks, as well as books by medical scientists. From every vantage point, this powerful understanding of Thought consistently comes with great unconditional love. Thank you, Bill. I love this MBB Connection course and highly recommend it!“
– Christa Campsall, BEd, DiplSpEd, MA
“The live sessions and the loving passion that emanated from Bill were my favorite parts of this course. He brings such a tenderness to people and knowledge. I am a complete novice re: the physiological depth of detail Bill explored, yet it just slid into place. As a result of the course I am training a team of whole school staff on children’s behaviour and the stress response, and I feel able to add this into all my upcoming 3P school trainings. Thank you for this stunning opportunity.”
– Anni Silverdale Poole, Author of ” Simply Being YOU”
“You are a great sharer who is not only flexible, but also responsive to participant requests. I find your lived experience stories truly amplify the quotes you read. Through the eight weeks of sharing, I sense that you moved the group along to be willing and able to recognize and share that this is indeed a spiritual journey and any glimmer of that is so helpful. You definitely fulfilled your mandate!”
“A practical, humorous, gorgeous, informative divine filled exploration of ‘real’ mental health and the body, and the wisdom we have that keeps us safe (more often than not). I loved this exploration with Bill Pettit and, as a nurse, I particularly resonated with the in-depth explanations of how our brains and body physiologically and chemically create chronic mental stress, and the simple solution for all of us to experience profound peace of mind and mental and physical wellness for more of our lives.“
– Fiona Jacob, CEO, Hast International AB, Coach, Mentor and Supervisor.
“Dr Bill is amazing. He is able to take technical information and bring it to an understanding that opens your heart and allows for healing. I love listening to him and he conveys an understanding with stories that really touched me and had me see things with clarity in a way I hadn’t seen before. I could listen for hours and I’d love to do the course again!”
– Rochelle Gance, Mind Body Health Coach